The health and safety of our guests and staff are our highest priority. Check back for our latest updates and policies around COVID-19.
Health & Safety
While our property already practices thorough cleaning processes, we have added new measures to ensure the safety of our guests:
- We wipe all door handles in the entire property multiple times throughout the day with disinfecting spray.
- In guest rooms, we disinfect all handles, remotes, buttons, and items people touch or interact with.
- We always use name brand cleaning products such as Mr. Clean, Spic and Span, Pine-Sol, Comet, and Lysol. These higher quality products, as well as dedicated staff, are working to ensure our guests have a clean, healthy, and safe stay with us.
- Implemented staff social distancing protocols.
Amenities & Services
What's open as of October 27, 2020
- Business center, with a max occupancy of 1 guest at a time
- Outdoor spaces
- Fitness center
- Continental breakfast & breakfast area
Booking & Cancellation Policies
- Please book direct at (912) 786-0700 for the best prices and availability. Please contact us directly for any special accommodations or requests so we can ensure to assist everyone in a proper manner.
- We offer free cancellation up to 72 hours prior to your check-in date. If you cancel during the 72 hours we will charge you for the first night only. All cards will be charged the first night during the 72 hour cancellation period and the remainder will be paid upon arrival.
Local Area Resources & Updates
Tybee Island asks that everyone indoors please wear a mask and to try to maintain social distancing practices.
Our local grocery store, IGA, is open with social distancing and COVID precautions being taken during their limited hours.