The health and safety of our guests and staff are our highest priority. Check back for our latest updates and policies around COVID-19.
Health & Safety
While our property already practices thorough cleaning processes, we have added new measures to ensure the safety of our guests:
- We wipe all door handles in the entire property multiple times throughout the day with disinfecting spray.
- In guest rooms, we disinfect all handles, remotes, buttons, and items people touch or interact with.
- We always use name brand cleaning products such as Mr. Clean, Spic and Span, Pine-Sol, Comet, and Lysol. These higher quality products, as well as dedicated staff, are working to ensure our guests have a clean, healthy, and safe stay with us.
- Implemented staff social distancing protocols.
Amenities & Services
What's open as of October 27, 2020
- Business center, with a max occupancy of 1 guest at a time
- Outdoor spaces
- Fitness center
- Continental breakfast & breakfast area
Booking & Cancellation Policies
- Please book direct at (912) 786-0700 for the best prices and availability. Please contact us directly for any special accommodations or requests so we can ensure to assist everyone in a proper manner.
- We offer free cancellation up to 72 hours prior to your check-in date.
Local Area Resources & Updates
Tybee Island asks that everyone indoors please wear a mask and to try to maintain social distancing practices.
Our local grocery store, IGA, is open with social distancing and COVID precautions being taken during their limited hours.